Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012

Diary entry for the character Boxer

Dear Diary

It's Boxer again. You know I have trouble learning the alphabet past the forth letter, so please be patient with me. But today is such an amazing day in my life and also for all the other animals on the farm, so I have to write an entry.
The other animals and I have finally completed the construction of the windmill, after endless days of hard work. We had a nice celebration and comrade Napoleon congratulated everyone of us.
Only thanks to the great mind of comrade Napoleon we could accomplished this. He is the best leader that we can imagine and he's always right.

I gave my best and always worked as hard as I could. I often worked until late at night until it was too dark to see something. But my plan for the future is to work even harder.
I'm very pround of our accomplishment and hope that now that we have completed our windmill, we will finally get bigger food rations.


5 Kommentare:

  1. no mames perro no me lo creo el que lo escribio no tiene vida perro y el autor melo mama 3 veces al dia mamag el lidro es una mierda no me gusta canto de puta oh de puto. bitchhhhhhhhhhhhh

    AntwortenLöschen